The Belgroves Family is always looking for energetic, positive people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
You see, helping a bereaved family plan a meaningful tribute to honour a loved one is a highly rewarding experience. We cannot avoid death, but we can help families set out on the right path to healing.
Before applying, please review the Belgroves Family’s 8 Core Values. They are the heart and soul of our culture and central to how we do business. If you also hold these Core Values close to your heart then you may be a good fit in our organisation.
We accept resumes on an on-going basis. Some Careers that we are currently recruiting for are listed below but feel free to send in your resume even if you do not see a suitable position as one may become available soon.
- First Degree in Management or Business Administration.
- Certificate in Materials Management or Logistics.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience at a senior level in the service sector.
- In-depth knowledge of the funeral services industry.
- Excellent knowledge of warehousing activities and protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of security administration.
- Excellent knowledge of facilities management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Customer Service Representatives
- 5 CXC’s including Mathematics and English
- 6 years prior experience in a customer service environment
- Valid drivers’ licence with three years driving experience
Funeral Attendant / Driver
- Three (3) CXC Levels two of which must be Mathematics and English.
- Valid Drivers’ license to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Valid Police certificate of character.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a service environment
To apply to the Belgroves Group of Companies, please send/deliver a resume to the following address or stop by any of our offices and fill out an application form.
The Human Resource Manager
107/9 Coffee Street,
Trinidad & Tobago